We are a family business and want everyone
o feel at home in our restaurant.
The restaurant was the former guest house of Mr. Harry Seymour Kelsey
who founded the town of Lake Park and
was one of the largest land owners in Palm Beach County in the 1920's.
The park directly opposite of the Pelican Cafe was named in his honor "Kelsey Park".
The restaurant was built in the 1940's and has Old World Florida charm with New England ambiance.
All paintings featured in the restaurant were created by local artist Augusta Pearl and are for sale.